Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Whooper Jr.© Stunner

After commuting from Laguna to Makati, we arrived at Glorietta hungry and restless.  We take a break and settle of ourselves in benches near the Glorietta’s activity center.  Until Jelyn textd : “ Kain na kau, malayo pa aq, muntinlupa ata to. Take out nalang ako. J”. So Ron and I stood up and I roam around the mall to search for a heavy and affordable meals.
Restaurants and food chains are scattered everywhere, but none of them offers affordable meals. So we end up in Burger King. Before entering the room, it’s a must to carefully watch our steps because the floorings are uneven. We approach the counter and place our two orders of Whooper Jr. Stunner. 130.00php per order we enjoy a regular size of beverage, french fries and a Whooper Jr. and the to top it all a free cold and sweet sundae.
We chose to sit near the door so Jelyn could see us immediately. While waiting, we started our lunch by combining the two french fries. hmm the fries not too crisp and not salty. Yay don’t know why, maybe the fries are over hold in the warmer. Hmm so I started to take a zip with my glass of sprite but before I drink I was fascinated to observe my cup turns it colors from transparent to red. The reflection of red straw affects the color of the cup wee haha parang akong batang pinaglalaruan yung straw. J

Now, I’m ready for the stunner. The Whooper Jr© was already a complete meal, with protein from the grilled meat, with sliced tomato, onion, lettuce and a spread of special sauce. As I squeeze the sandwich, juices excrete indicating that is fresh. The meat was so tender, moist and not over done. The course was so heavy; in fact I can’t consume it in one sitting.  All I can say it’s perfect for my hungry appetite.
We are almost done when Jelyn arrived. And she asked us what to order, and what well we can suggest but nothing more nothing less a Whooper Jr.© Stunner.

Food Score: 4/5          Place: 3/5          Service: 4/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment