Sunday, May 8, 2011

A cup of my cappuccino

                 I don’t drink coffee unless it’s cappuccino. Since I was a young I do not like to drink brewed coffee although brewed coffee is the healthiest way to enjoy. I have my own way to create my own coffee. The best coffee cup for is one part coffee, four part milk and three part sugar. Now my coffee secret is revealed madami nagsasabi masarap ako magtimpla nan coffee but actually it’s just according to my preference.

                Today is a rainy day, tomorrow is Monday what more can I say. Lol. Gosh Rebecca syndrome strikes back again. The weather is so perfect to enjoy a cup of my cappuccino. I not usually drink coffee, most of the time I prefer to drink milk. Actually everyday, laking bear brand po ako at wala parin tatalo sa Alaska. I love to drink milk, sometime I take twice and thrice a day. But today I got my cappuccino.

   I like the aroma and tase of cappuccino; it’s so perfect it’s not too sweet and not too bitter.  Just right to enjoy in the rainy weather. Sometimes I paired it with oatmeal cookies or any cookies. Hmm it was really good. I remember when have my ojt I sneak at back door and make my own coffee and not only that I was also get some biscotti for free.  Oops.. huli! [Lol]

                I turned on the television and watch tv patrol. I thought it was only rainy day but surprisingly there was a typhoon.  The news keeps on flashing the victory of the eight division world title list Manny Pacman Pacquiao. 90% of the news is all about the man of the hour. So who knows that there is a typhoon signals. L Anyway I’m happy for Manny hopefully he will give up his boxing career and focus on his obligation as the Congressman of Saragani province. J

0 comments:

Post a Comment