Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hail to Supreme Kung Pao Bowl

Jerz asked me a favor to accompany him to fulfill his first destiny. I was excited but uncertain not until he proposed a good deal. He will pay all my travel fee and foodstuff. Hmm well who will say “NO” for that? Kiddin. I’m not after the “free” things since he insists it anyway.  But I’m very thankful for all the freebies! J

A really big chunck of hot and spicy Chicken
Since he has to do it alone (inside the firm), we both accept to be in separate ways. He will finish his business first then will meet again. After 4 hours, he appears to be so stressed and exhausted. And I told him, both of us can not carry our own sole. However, the long day ends with successful results. We ate our 3pm lunch at KFC, Jerz ate a one piece hot and spicy chicken with a strawberry krushers. While I savor the new KFC Supreme Rice Bowl Kung Pao Chicken [100.00php]. This affordable meal, is a mixture sweet and spicy. The asian style sauce compliments the two chicken fillet top with spring onions and fried garlic. It was made less spicy because of the sweetness of the corn. I like this combination that really filled up my appetite. Paired it cool Strawberry Krushers… by this time my krushers was fully loaded with lot's of strawberry bits! <3 what more can I ask for. J

Kung Pao Chicken

My Favorite strawberry krushers


Congratulations Jerz and do the best you can! Hope you do good on your first day hehe ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment