Sunday, May 1, 2011

Crunchy Chicken Burger

               Ron, Jelyn and I took a big step by trying our luck in Makati to Taguig. Apparently, we don’t have any organized plan where to start and pass our resumes. We just push ourselves to walk all over the Metro to look for a job.  But the weather does not cooperate with us “grabe ang init!’’ we don’t have any choice but to walk under the mad sun. By the way when I mean walk it’s not just a walk, it’s a capital W.A.L.K. . It feels like where walking on an unending road, our feet are really in pain and our bodies are extremely exhausted. But we don’t stop and we don’t quit.  J


                 So we dropped by in Jollibee branch in Fort Bonifacio Global City to have sit and be refreshed.  Whooh gosh it’s like it was our first time to enter in a fully air-condition room. We really feel revive as we enter the big fast food chain.


              Like anyone else I don’t know what to eat not until I saw the new product of Jolibee. The Crunchy Chicken Burger, well the product wasn’t new in the market but I guess it has a different taste among others.  This product seems not popularly advertised on tv or such so by curiosity I purchase it. I pared it with my all time favorite Jollibee spaghetti and cold pineapple juice [57.00php/ order, add 15.00php to upgrade].

                Ron initiates to get our silver utensils while Jelyn is taking her order at the counter.  While waiting I observe that my serving of spaghetti was quite undersized compared from what I usually eat. It just like a handful spaghetti top with overloaded of cheese L. At that moment I was very disappointed, after walking for hours under the sun this is all I got?. L anyway I just hope the chicken burger will compensate.

                The burger smells terrific, hmm can’t wait to try it.  I took a simple bite, and I’m amaze on what I saw.  It’s really made of 100% crispy chicken, with a special sauce. The chicken is so thick and meaty, it looks like a 1 inch thick chicken fillet breaded on a secret ingredient and fried until crisp. The chicken wasn’t oily compared with other brands so I don’t feel I gained a lot of calories. (cross fingers). I really enjoy every bite, I don’t know if I’m just hungry or not but I knew to myself it really taste good.

                After we eat we continue doing our purpose. We start to burn our calories we gained until we reach the McKinley Hill where we meet the Korean boy band 2AM. J Haha

                 I just like to comment on the serving size, it looks like a simple yum burger that makes it nothing so especial. Hopefully they can improve the way it was package to distinctly recognize. By the way a single serving of crunchy chicken burger is 39.00 pesos only. So visit your nearest Jollibee store now and try to experience there new product. J 
Food:    4/5
Location: Jollibee Bonifacio Stop Over-Global City, Global City, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig

0 comments:

Post a Comment