Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Not bad for a brunch

I accompany my friend Jerz to pass his requirements in Araneta Center. So we drive our way early in the morning to catch an early trip to cubao. The firm was located located near a condemned cineplex. Where a security guard warned and scolds me that visitors with no business inside are not allowed; I was stopped by his unethical approach, I want to answer him back but I can’t.  I look on the wall and slow get it to the elevator. As I step on inside he advices me to leaved and wait at the near McDonalds store.  (oh yes meh pag endorse si kuya guard even he is working on Pizza Chain a.k.a. PH).
pap para pap pap love ko' to

It’s already 10:00am and when i feel my hunger. I only ate a four spoon full of oatmeal and a cup of hot milk.  so I did what kuya guard told me even I don’t I like it cause there’s no where else to go. I went to Mcdo and order one breakfast meal.

unwrapped 
I choose to have the frequently ordered Sausage McMuffin. It really looks great in the posters but actually it looks dull and plane. The staff asks if I would like to have fried eggs in it but I prefer to try it without egg to taste the difference.

The sandwich was slightly heavy… I guess? Juices are extracted from sausage that brings out the natural flavor of the sandwich.  Even these oils are unhealthy, they indicate the freshness of the meat/patty. The saltiness of the cheese balances and enhances the flavors of the meat. And the buns itself was perfect seasoned with sesame seeds.  YUM!... I take my time to eat this simple but slightly heavy(in terms of calories) since I alone and waiting for my friend. I paired my sandwich with a regular cup of Ice Tea.

where i stayed for hours ;)
Then I look at my clock (11:30am)and realized it’s already lunch. The time flies so fast and I haven’t notice that it’s already lunch. Well that how’s good this sandwich is!

1 comments:

Cyreenee said...

I remember eating that while waiting for my next class. Ahh, I miss student life. >.<

Post a Comment