Thursday, June 30, 2011

FASTeatING

For the past few days, I don't have time to eat out  and spend  for a long hours of dining. My work requires me to have 15 minutes break therefore my only resort is to take/dine out. ;)

Bake Mac on Monday
micahs bake mac
Michas is known for there delectable pastries and cakes, but aside from that they also provide there own variety of Baked Macaroni. Way back in my HS days, I always drop by in Micha's to purchase baked Mac. The cheese and milk really taste well with the macaroni. at that time there serving was really big, you can't eat the whole portion of it. since then, hinahanap hanap ko na talaga yung taste nan bake mac nan Michas. You really cant resist it's delicious  taste. sa sobrang sarap nauubusan pa kami ;( 


KFC Pasta Bowl Creamy Tomato and Halo Halo Krushers on Wednesday

My work needs stamina to stand longer for 4-5 hours of work. Well at some times I cant have rice, I don't dare my self to eat heavily, it may cause me stomach pains. so carbohydrates?. Although breads are good sources carbs, it's to light for me energize. so i prefer pasta.

Creammy Tomato

The pasta looks pale, i don't see the creaminess of tomato in my bowl. a bad bad choice ;( and the taste was a little bit salty from the parmesan and the chopped KFC original Chicken. I want to enjoy it as much as i could but the taste is really bad.

Halo halo Krushers
but the good thing is the KFC halo halo Krushers. aside from my favorite strawberry and Mango Krushers, this really goin one to be one of my list. the bits of gulaman and other ingredients really taste great. I want some more ;)


*i cant have pictures of them credits to people who owns this pics ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment