Sunday, June 19, 2011

Elbiccino

It was late in the evening and there is no PUJ’s passing by from the campus. So I decided to drop by at BOSTON coffee shop in Grove. The only coffee store available 24/7 in Elbi. I would like to sit down and stay for a while but I need to go home as soon as possible. And since it’s already late I choose to order elbiccino.

Elbiccino truly wakes up my senses the bitter taste of dark roasted coffee, and coffee jelly really bombs my tired body. I like the coffee jelly, its wobbly and not too chewy just right to give some kick. The ice cream topping balances the sweetness of the coffee which gives the whole body of the frappe. I can't help my self to zip and zip maybe because i'm just thirsty after a long day of work ;)

A last sweet treat ends up my day as I go my way home.

I will surely come back to BOSTON to tell you more stories.

BTW I credit this picture to pinkurinal.com tnx!

Food Score: 3/5
located at Lopez Ave. Grove, Batong Malake, Elbi

0 comments:

Post a Comment