Friday, August 19, 2011

So far So Good

I made it! my finger tips are hungry to chat down my food trips, though I don't have much this season. Even i have I cant manage to post it on my wall and that makes me frustrated but not totally... weird right? an unexplained feeling. 

 I'm very more focused in doing my profession and consequently I have to sacrifice some of my indulgence in life. except this blog. In fact, my list of food trips was narrow down due to my stiff schedule and for some "secret" reasons. In every way I wanted to share some of trips with you but I better think twice for my own securities sake. I don't want to elaborate more of this blah blah blah... just leave it on me and after this I promise to give you better reviews.

 I can't assure you I can post every now and then but 1 thing is for sure food curiosity is not yet over. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment