Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chicken Day

Kapag Fried Chicken

After encountering a hot headed security guard we landed our feet in KFC in roses ave. , Quezon City. Even we are exhausted and worried for what happen, my hope still continues to look forward and be optimistic. I hold on to my faith, wishing for good things to happen.

We ordered the KFC SoGood Meal (95.00) it consist of 1 pc. Original chicken, rice, drink and mashed potato. It saves you about twenty pesos! That’s really a good deal isn’t? well I prefer these than having snack box. I think it’s really convenient for students and employees who have a tight budget but looking for a good sumptuous set of meals.

While having our lunch, I received a text message from a friend. And luckily, it’s answered prayer. I can make it through! Whooh I’m really blessed at that moment. So we finished our lunch and went back to the security guard we have met an hour ago.

It wasn’t easy to talk with him again but I must conquer my fear.  I approach him, ask him if he will allow me to go on...then he answered. YES! My happiness can’t be explained. His sympathy really shows how good person he is.
By the way my deepest gratitude belongs to my friend Janjen and ofcourse to Kuya Tanny. I’m really glad and excited for what will happen next.

TOKYO TOKYO

360 minutes have passed after we had our dinner. The intensive type of exam really pushed my brain so much. My head aches as well as my big tummy. We get out of the building as the night falls.  Riding on a cab on a long way of traffic was stressful. But we cant go home yet not unless we can catch a bus ASAP tough it’s too bad for us to travel 2 hours with an empty stomach. So we dropped by in Robinson Galleria.

The store looks unpleasant, it was really taken for granted since the store is quite known. Due to my “kakuriputan”  I ordered one of there best seller which is the Chicken Karage for 75.00php and add 60.00 for drinks  with 4 california maki.

At first the deep fried chicken really tastes well with the special sauce. But as time goes by the sauce became spicy and tangy for whatever reason. I don’t like to deep my chicken again, but the taste was blunt. Anyhow the good thing in Tokyo Tokyo is their unlimited rice. J  I don’t eat much rice, but this time I got two cups…  (gutom lang talaga). The maki taste good, made from Japanese rice, fresh crab sticks, nori and mangoes. Well it’s really one of a kind. Serve with soy sauce and wasabi. Geez I don’t like the wasabi so I always set it aside. J

My day ends with full of challenges and hard work but it's was fully paid off with experiences. I've been through a lot this day but i'm looking forward for what will happen soon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment