Thursday, April 14, 2011

Double Down

It was a tiring and exhausting day in school, so me and Marise went to SM to be refreshed.  We go for a long walk and purchase some stuff until we feel our hunger.  Marise was craving for fries, so when we say fries saan p? edi dito lng sa Mcdo. We went to Mcdo but unfortunately Mcdo was fully occupied, so we look for somewhere else were marise will still enjoy Fries. Until we end up to KFC. The store was also crowded but we find our ways to have a sit. We ask a table of two girls who already sited but has extra sits for two. And we’re lucky to have those seats. So I took the order while marise is seating. She ordered Spaghetti [60php], Large ice tea [add 8.00php], mashed potato [28.00php] and of course French fries [24.00php].
                My stomach is already growling when I went to fall in line. I saw a crew roaming around to get orders. But I don’t have my orders yet when I went to the counter. But I want to have a heavy meal to fill up my empty stomach. The poster of the double down catches my attention. But I’m thinking twice because it may trigger my allergies. Sarcastically, way back in high school I always eat lunch in KFC and most of the time I order the famous 1 pc. Chicken meal [88.00php]. I want to try this new product, so I decided to purchase it.
                Some of my friends already fall in love with Double down® and they say it’s a must try. I got my orders and I’m ready to eat. While Holding the sandwhich you can feel the warmth a good sign that it was freshly cooked. Opening the paper wrapper you can already what inside, it was so meaty, that literally there is no room for a bun.  I took a bite and it really tastes good. The chicken was so soft and cooked just right. You can really taste the different ingredients in just one bite. The recipe was simple, but the taste was really explosive. It was made of two piece bacon, one melted slice of cheese, colonels sauce sandwich in two thick original boneless chicken filets. All I can say is yum! CC
                This product will absolutely fill you’re hungry appetite. Enjoy this for a price of 100php [ala carte], 115php [with drink] and 135php [with fixin and drink].

0 comments:

Post a Comment